2. Leader in Wired & Wireless LAN Magic Quadrant
8. IS HERE
87. Meridian Software Development Kits (SDKs)
65. Securing GenMobile
75. ClearPass Exchange program
85. Location Redefining Our Experiences
96. Imagine a Future
9. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Before #GenMobile In 2005
43. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Controller Portfolio
55. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved More APs Don’t Always Help
57. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved ClientMatch in Action
81. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Say Goodbye to the Desk Phone
51. 20/20 visibility Mobility experience management (Q4’CY15)
33. Reading the Waves – 802.11ac
49. 20/100 v isibility Infrastructure health
50. 20/40 v isibility App awareness
10. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved #GenMobile in 2013 - 2015
27. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved AP - 275
77. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Smart Air: Client Visibility • Floor plan with AP/Client relation link.
84. Unlocking the Value of Network Context Aruba ALE
89. Mapping and indoor w ayfinding
102. Location and identity driven physical security ClearPass Policy Physical Security System
47. Aruba Central with guest a ccess m anagement A CME CORP.
103. Protection against lost devices ClearPass Policy Mobile Device Management Aruba Beacons at the building perimeter
4. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Recognized as an Industry Leader Leader: 2014 Wireless LAN Solution Leader: 2014 Wired & Wireless Magic Quadrant
73. Unified policy enforcement Best of breed security systems Translating access policy to enforcement Aruba ClearPass
98. Automated controls to secure BYOD IT Systems Cellular Network Aruba ClearPass MDM Compromise d Device
58. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2013. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved 58 @ arubanetworks
32. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Product Installation Options Wall - mounting Ceiling - mounting
83. Enabling engagement like never before Use Wi - Fi analytics t o fuel decision making Increase loyalty with personalized digital ads
67. The ClearPass Platform Guest ClearPass Onboard OnGuard Baseline Hardware or VM Appliances Expandable Applications Remote Location
54. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2013. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved 54 STABLE AIR Wi - Fi slows down as many people connect
99. Aruba WLAN IoT Digital Sign Robin Aruba ClearPass Automated meeting room attendance and booking Aruba Beacons Nav Kit
70. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Sponsor - Based Guest Wi - Fi • • • Problem:
72. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Sponsor - Based Guest Wi - Fi Custom experience in stadium and on campus Optimized for any mobile device
79. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Application Overlay • AppRF overlay for clients • Identifies clients contributing to the selected Application. • Thresholds for showing red (high), orange and red usage for clients contributing to that application
1. Product and Technology Overview All Wireless Workplace for # GenMobile Nguyen Tran Thuc HP Enterprise VietNam Thuc.email@example.com
93. First solution with end - to - end beacon management B attery powered Aruba Beacons USB Aruba Beacons
97. Personalized digital signages , per location Aruba WLAN Engagement App Business Intelligence System Aruba Beacons Digital Sign
100. DRM and g eofencing for sensitive d ata ClearPass Policy Aruba WLAN Mobile Device Management
64. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2013. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved 64 @ arubanetworks SIMPLE AIR Easy to Setup and manage BYOD. Guest management make easy.
60. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Secure Air: App Visibility and Enforcement Orchestrate QoS & troubleshooting Visibility and control of over 1,500s apps Integrated Next - Gen Mobility Firewall with DPI
101. Digital roll c all and classroom management Aruba WLAN MyClass App Aruba ClearPass Student I nformation System
80. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Smart Air: Unified Communications Interactive UC dashboard for wireless LANs With AirWave 8 NE W
86. Meridian App Platform and AppMaker © Copyright 201 4 . Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved # airheadsconf
94. Comprehensive management t ools Beacons Mobile App Update indoor map and measure accuracy Meridian Cloud M onitor beacon status, battery power level, and update firmware
14. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Benefits of Aruba Instant 5 1 Data Center Wiring Closet 2 Rogue Devices 3 4 6 7
53. Aruba Central for HP wired Integrated, simple w ired and wireless Zero - touch provisioning Integrated access control Unified alerts, reporting & troubleshooting Automated L2 - 3 configuration Roadmap
74. ClearPass for multi - vendor wired infrastructure Device profiling Onboard Wired NAC Guest access Trends & insights Existing deployments of HP switch ports Existing deployments of Cisco switch ports
5. Leader in Wired & Wireless LAN Magic Quadrant 2015 HP Positioned in Gartner’s Leaders Quadrant This Magic Quadrant graphic was published by Gartner Inc. as part of a larger research note and should be evaluated in the context of the entire report. The Gartner report is available upon request from HP. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
36. Multi - User MIMO a ware ClientMatch ® ClientMatch W2 W1 W2 Up to 42% boost over competitive solutions Critical in early days of Wave 2
38. Wired b ackhaul for 802.11ac 1 Gbps Available today with PoE + 2.5 Gbps Limited number of the initial Wave 2 deployments Competing standards
66. Safeguarding Network Access with ClearPass 8M authentications per d ay at Ohio State University 100K onboarded devices at a top 10 bank 1M devices per year at University of Washington
76. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2013. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved 76 @ arubanetworks Smart Air: Reliable Collaboration SMART AIR Can’t see over the air Manage user experience
104. Architecting for Tomorrow Mobile Gigabit Wi - Fi Mobile UC Business continuity Guest access, BYOD Location services Cloud Transformation workshop Open standards Dual vendor Rightsized solution
3. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Who Is Aruba? Leading provider of secure mobility for the enterprise 2K Staff Industry’s most secure WLAN Since 2002 30K+ Customers Leader in Gartner MQ 9 years ~ $700M in annual revenue HQ: Sunnyvale, CA
91. Proximity - based m obile n otifications © Copyright 201 4 . Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved # airheadsconf
63. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Web Content Filtering • Shows web browsing breakdown by categories and risks • Use web categories and risks in AppRF policy making • Block, QoS , Bandwidth limit, mirror, log web content just like IP addresses and applications • Allows blocking of sites that present a security risk to end users
78. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Smart Air: Client Health Visibility Simplified Searching By user/device name, IP or MAC address Displays relevant devices matching search criteria Client health overlay Helps identify if the problem is with the client or RF environment RF Performance Display the clients with low client health Proactively monitor client / RF issues Watched client / VIP perspective
13. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved #GenMobile Imperative: All - Wireless Campus SMART AIR Provide Visibility to WLAN. SECURE AIR Secure resources when personal devices and guests connect SIMPLE AIR Easy to setup and manage. Easy BYOD & Guest access. STABLE AIR Wi - Fi that doesn’t slow down as many people connect
88. Aruba Beacons with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Enterprise - grade and simple to deploy Battery life of 1.5 to 2 years or USB powered Compatible with iBeacon API Excellent accuracy (<1m) for location Protects user privacy Low latency (<2sec) for notifications
11. 95% + 45% + + South East Asia 92% + 59% + + APAC 93% + 65% + + U.S.
39. Access network infrastructure in the campus Visibility & management with AirWave / IMC Policy management with ClearPass Dual 1Gbps 2.5Gbps with SmartRate HP stackables 300 series 11ac Wave 2 200 series 11ac Wave 1 HP 5400R zl2 SDN and Mobility Controllers
71. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Automated Guest Onboarding 1. 3. Access Network 2. Sponsor prompted to confirm that guest is valid ClearPass Policy Manager Account enabled, visitor notified via screen, SMS, or email Visitor Registers for access, email sent to sponsor New Visitor Sponsor
82. Making Wi - Fi and Bluetooth Work Together © Copyright 201 4 . Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved # airheadsconf Analytics and Presence Real - Time Location
90. Glowing blue d ot i ndoors with Aruba Location Beacons Beacons are always chirping at the same power strength User downloads the app and permits the use of location App calculates the real - time location of the mobile device
18. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2011. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved 18 Flexible Architecture Mobility Controllers Complex VLAN topologies Centralized encryption Better DPI, L3 mobility Bandwidth limits by user role Aruba Instant Enterprise Ideal for small campuses Many individual remote sites No on - site IT expertise Minimal onsite HW and cost
12. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved GenMobile # Expectations/Pains New app for every new task Wi - Fi at every pause Frequent device refresh Manual Configuration Poor User Experience
29. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Clean front face • Non descript so will blend in to the environment • Small compared to other solutions AP - 277: Campus Access / Outdoor Retail 8.5” AP - 277 AP - ANT - 38 7.5”
68. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved 68 Automated Onboarding of Personal Devices Authentication With Unique Device Certificates User’s device detected & redirected to portal 1 Settings & certificate configured after credentials entered 2 Automatically places user on proper network segment 3 Doctor • Easy • Flexible • Secure
7. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Trusted by Enterprises Worldwide Telecom Services Retail Media & Ent , Primary Education Public Venues Healthcare Finance Manufacturing Public Transit Government Social & New Media Oil & Gas Hospitality Higher Education Technology
37. Wave 2 milestones 2016 - 17 E nd Points 2015 Infrastructure 2015+ 2.5GbE N - Base - T or MG - Base - T ? W2
34. Multi - User MIMO on the 320 series 4x4:3SS MU - MIMO W2 W2 W2 2 x multiple with 3 stream multi - user MIMO 6 00 Mbps total capacity
15. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Benefits of a Mobility Controller Data Center Voice Data Wireless Guest Video BYOD Provisioning Remediation Wired, Wireless, Remote VLANs Wiring Closet Home/Branch Cellular 1 2 3 4 5 6
48. On - prem network management with AirWave AIRWAVE MANAGE Users Devices Wireless Wired Traffic / Applications ANY NETWORK Optimize Troubleshoot Resolve Secure Report / Comply MULTI - VENDOR USER EXPERIENCE VISUAL RF
24. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved AP - 275 (K2) Integrated Omnis Dual Radio 11ac 3x3:3SS 270 Series & 228 Hardened AP Portfolio AP - 274 (K2) Connectorized Dual Radio 11ac 3x3:3SS AP - 277 ( Pumori ) Integ . Directional Dual Radio 11ac 3x3:3SS AP228 (Wutai) 6 x RPSMA Dual Radio 11ac 3x3:3SS
31. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Why AP - 228 • Some customers still want an enclosure solution – Vandalism and physical security of the AP • It is a simple product extension from AP - 270 series • 49er’s stadium – Every other place in the world is too hot or too cold for the 225 – Need a connectorized unit for high gain LPV antennas
95. How does Aruba Wi - Fi help m anage Aruba Beacons ? Aruba USB Beacon plugs into an Aruba Wi - Fi access point AP communicates with battery - powered beacons and Meridian cloud Aruba Beacon details are monitored and modified within the Meridian cloud
92. Push notifications i ndoors with Aruba Proximity Beacons © Copyright 201 4 . Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved # airheadsconf Proximity beacon is chirping at varying strengths Mobile app wakes up and notifies the Meridian cloud Meridian tells the app to display a local push notification
35. Aruba 320 series with 802.11ac Wave 2 MU - MIMO simultaneously up to 3 clients Aruba ClientMatch ® with MU - MIMO grouping 4SS for up to 1.7 Gbps with 80MHz channels Integrated BLE and dual GbE uplink ArubaOS 6.4.4 / InstantOS 4.3.0 IAP/AP - 325 IAP/AP - 324
46. One interface Multiple sites Multiple clusters in a single site Comprehensive e - Support and community Cloud - based Aruba Central HQ BRANCH HOME OFFICE BRANCH BRANCH Public cloud subscription Enterprise management Remote monitoring and troubleshooting Central configuration and firmware management Compliance records and historical data True zero t ouch provisioning
45. Deployment flexibility for WLANs Same AP Hardware Controller Based Centralized encryption/switching Larger mobility domains Advanced services at scale AirWave Large sites, many branches Controller and switch management Multivendor support Same Workflows Controllerless (Instant) Many individual remote sites Simplified management Minimal onsite HW and IT Central Cloud - based management Simple maintenance and setup Many independent branches INSTANT INSTANT CONTROLLER
61. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved • Incorporates Protocol - Aware Deep Packet Inspection technology – Uses advanced techniques for application ID – Over 1500 Applications • Operates at user role level to provide automated application control – Block application or categories of apps – QoS application at L2 or L3 – Bandwidth contracts for applications • New Category Dashboard element • Shows apps by category such as Peer - to - Peer, Streaming video • Graphically based application blocking work flow AppRF 2.0
22. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved 22 High performance dual radio 2x2 11ac Hospitality/Branch AP – Base platform identical to AP - 205, with all typical features (including ACC) – Integrated “somewhat directional” antennas – Intended for vertical (wall/desk) orientation (only) – Three active GbE local ports. One can supply POE - PSE (when DC or 802.3at powered) – Set of RJ45 pass - through ports (back to bottom) – USB host interface (5W), DC power (48V), reset button, LEDs (2x: system, PSE), console Both controller based and Instant product variants Size (wall mounted, with plate): 86mm (w) x 150mm (h) x 40mm (d) – Slightly higher and deeper than AP - 103H Software: AOS 22.214.171.124, Instant version 126.96.36.199 Orderable: now for AOS, March pricelist for Instant Shipping: late March for AOS, April for Instant Remember: always check compliance website for the latest local certification status Introducing the Aruba 205H
25. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved AP - 270 Series APs • Smallest Total Volume • Dual 11ac 3x3:3 • Simplified installation • Operates with: • Aruba Mobility Controllers • Aruba Instant • Stealth radio that blends with street furniture • Next Generation Outdoor Now! • Reduced Training • Fewer Man Hours • Build to meet end user needs FEATURES BENEFITS AP - 275 AP - 274
28. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved AP - 277 802.11ac Outdoor Campus AP Outdoor 3x3 802.11ac – Industrial temperature rated. - 40 to + 60 ° C. Dual radio: – 802.11ac 3x3:3 HT40 2.4GHz(450Mbps) • Supports Turbo QAM and 802.11ac beamforming • 11n compatible – 802.11ac 3x3:3 VHT80 5GHz(1.3Gbps) Aggregate TCP platform throughput performance >1Gbps Antennas – 6 Integrated Directional elements 6.5 dBi Wired interfaces – Network: 2x 10/100/1000Base - T Ethernet – USB 2.0 host interface, console port, Power – Powered by 110/220V AC or 802.3at power
56. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Aruba ClientMatch™ Enables 802.11ac Wi - Fi Match to another AP DEVICE TYPE INTERFERENCE LOCATION CONGESTION REAL - TIME RF CORRELATION Enables use of 802.11ac Wi - Fi rates 98% of mobile devices with higher signal quality 94% better performance for “sticky” clients 88% higher network performance No client - side software required Patent: 8,401,554
44. Network management Cloud - based Instant APs and switches Zero - touch provisioning Guest access WIDS reports On - prem Aruba and 3rd party APs Aruba and 3 rd p arty switches Visual RF, WIDS Reports App + network visibility Central AirWave On - prem Campus core and data center Support for 220 manufacturers Automation and orchestration SDN app support IMC
26. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Antenna Gain: 5 dBi 2G: 3x3:3 11ac (2.4 GHz) 5G: 3x3:3 11ac (5.15 to 5.875 GHz) 11ac Beamforming Conducted Tx Power 2G: 23 dBm per branch (27.7 aggregate) MAX EIRP = 36 dBi 5G: 23 dBm per branch (27.7 aggregate) MAX EIRP = 36 dBi Power Interface: AC and 802.3at ( PoE +) Power Consumption: 25 W WAN + LAN Port Advanced Cellular Coexistence IP66 and IP67 - 40 ° to +65 ° C No Heater. Start and operate . AP - 270 Series
30. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved AP - 228 Extended Temp Indoor AP • Weather protected extended temperature 3x3 802.11ac – Industrial temperature rated. - 40 to + 60 ° C. • Dual radio: – 802.11ac 3x3:3 HT40 2.4GHz(450Mbps) • Supports Turbo QAM and 802.11ac beamforming • 11n compatible – 802.11ac 3x3:3 VHT80 5GHz(1.3Gbps) • Aggregate TCP platform throughput performance >1Gbps • Antennas – 6 RPSMA connector • Wired interfaces – Network: 2x 10/100/1000Base - T Ethernet – USB 2.0 host interface, console port, • Power – Powered by 802.3at power
23. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved 23 Hospitality – Wall – High - end alternative to AP - 103H • 11ac, PSE, USB, GbE ports, etc. • Instant option – Limited impact on existing products Branch – Desk – Needs optional kit for this • AP - 205H - MNTR – 11ac dual radio RAP option – 802.11ac alternative to RAP - 109 Product Use - Cases and Positioning
6. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved The Tide Has Shifted: Gartner Critical Capabilities UNIFIED WIRED + WIRELESS ENTERPRISE WLAN SMALL OR REMOTE OFFICE GUEST ACCESS HIGH DENSITY VENUE 1. CISCO 3.86 2. ARUBA 3.82 3. HP 3.65 4. EXTR 3.56 5. HIVE 3.53 6. JNPR 3.52 1. ARUBA 4.03 1. ARUBA 4.26 1. ARUBA 4.27 1. ARUBA 3.93 4. CISCO 3.81 3. CISCO 3.66 2. CISCO 3.85 3. CISCO 3.59 2. HIVE 3.84 5. HP 3.26 4. EXTR 3.29 5. AVAYA 3.26 5. HIVE 3.56 3. HP 3.66 4. EXTR 3.59 6. AVAYA 3.49 2. HIVE 3.81 4. EXTR 3.35 5. AVAYA 3.31 5. HP 3.31 2. XIRRUS 3.91 3. HIVE 3.89 5. EXTR 3.56 6. AVAYA 3.52
69. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved 69 Extending MDM with Network Policy Device wipe & control Jailbreak detection Access visibility Access enforcement (Deny/Allow) Agentless onboarding (IT & BYOD) Push / provision apps DEVICE AND APP MANAGEMENT ClearPass MDM Connector App blacklist MDM NETWORK ACCESS User/Device roles App Auto Sign - On Context - based policy Policies based on Device attributes (Jailbreak status, etc.) Checks for profiles ClearPass Policy Management MDM Partners
62. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Multiple classes of users on same infrastructure easily separated AAA Services RADIUS, LDAP, AD Security Services Anti - Virus, IPS, URL Filtering Access On - Ramps Access Point SSID: Company Access Point SSID: GUEST S2500/3500 Wired Ports Mobility Controller QoS FW QoS FW QoS FW QoS FW QoS FW Guest VOIP BYOD Device Contractor Staff Role - based Access Control App App App App App Role - Based Security App Policy Control
20. 802.11ac AP portfolio s election Model Location Performance Density Vertical 200 Series Indoor Moderate Moderate (50 active) K - 12 Retail 210 Series Indoor High Moderate (75 active) Carpeted space 220 Series Indoor High High (125+ active) Lecture Halls Venues Warehouses 320 Series Indoor Highest Highest (150+ active) Lecture Halls Venues 270 Series Outdoor High High (125+ active) Outdoor
59. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2014. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Secure Air: Identity based Security Virtual AP 1 SSID: Company Virtual AP 2 SSID: GUEST BYOD VoIP Device Contractor Default VLAN Router Captive Portal DHCP Mobility Controller Access Point Staff Unique Rights, QoS, VLAN Guest Voice Contractors Students Staff Open Ports Guest user AAA Infrastructure Key Features Single Point of Security Control Universal Authentication Role - Based Access Control Stateful Firewalls High - Speed Encryption Hardware - based Processing Automatic Client Blacklisting Flexible Policy Creation
21. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved High - level Product Summary Lowest cost dual radio 2x2 11n hospitality APs for low - density deployments – Up to 32 concurrent clients Entry - level Hospitality variant of AP - 103 Part numbers: – AP - 103H: Entry - level dual - radio 2x2 802.11n hospitality AP, integrated antennas, 2 local network ports, passive Pass - Through port. – No Instant variant Dual radio, 802.11n 2x2:2 (300Mbps max at HT40) – All the standard radio features: SDM, CSD, STBC, MRC, LDPC – Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) Platform: – QCA chipset: AR9344 SoC (“Wasp” ) + AR9582 2nd radio (“Peacock”) – 64MB SDRAM, 16MB FLASH Wired interfaces: – 1x Gb Ethernet (uplink), console port (pin header), DC power, reset button, LED – 2x Fast Ethernet (local), one pair passive RJ45 Pass - through ports Power: – DC or 802.3af POE, 9.5W max peak Minimum SW versions AOS: 6.4.1
19. Hospitality Access Points Remote APs AP - 103H 2 ports 802.11n 205H 3 ports 802.11ac Indoor Access Points 200 Series Lower density 1 Gbps 210 Series Carpeted space 1.7 Gbps 220 Series High Density/ Perf . Dual uplink, 1.7 Gpbs Outdoor Access Points 270 Series First & only enterprise - grade 11ac Access Points 3 20 Series Highest Density Dual uplink, 2.5 Gpbs RAP - 3 3 ports RAP - 109 4 ports RAP - 155 4 ports 205H 3 ports 802.11ac
52. Management options DEPLOYMENT n/a Management as a Service No Hardware, No Software Onsite MANAGEMENT One cluster of Instan t APs Instant APs, Aruba Switches Multiple Sites, Multiple Clusters Instant APs, ArubaOS APs, Aruba Switches, Third - Party Wired & Wireless ADVANCE CAPABILITIES Simple Guest Wi - Fi Guest/Visitor Management ( Auth options & Customization) VisualRF , Advanced Reporting, Alerts & Customizations PRICING Free Subscription per AP/Switch - 1/3/5yr Tech Support Included Perpetual S/W License per AP/Switch + Recurring Annual Maintenance + HW (optional) INSTANT LOCAL MGMT CENTRAL AIRWAVE
42. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Campus Controller Portfolio Snapshot Performance Scale CAMPUS BRANCH / LARGE OFFICE 7005 16 APs 1K Users 2 Gbps Firewall 7010 32 APs 2K Users 12 POE Ports 4 Gbps Firewall 7030 64 APs 4K Users 8 Gbps Firewall 7210 512 CAP/512 RAP 16K Users 20 Gbps Firewall 7205 128 APs 8K Users 12 Gbps Firewall 7220 1024 CAP/1024 RAP 24K Users 40 Gbps Firewall 7240 2048 CAP/2048 RAP 32K Users 40 Gbps Firewall 7024 32 APs 2K Users 24 POE Ports 4 Gbps Firewall
16. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved Benefits of a Mobility Controller 1 2 3 CORE DISTRIBUTION ACCESS DATA CENTER 3 3 2 2 1 1 4 4 5 5 101 102 103 102 102 103 103 101 101 EMPLOYEE EMPLOYEE EMPLOYEE FLOOR 1 FLOOR 2 FLOOR 3 202 202 203 203 201 201 GUEST GUEST GUEST 202 203 201 1 1 2 2 3 3 GRE TUNNELS ACTIVE STANDBY
40. Modular switches • 4, 8 and 12 - slot chassis • 40 GbE capable (up to 96 ports) • 100 GbE Ready • 576 10 GbE or 1 GbE ports • Full L3 features & IPv6/MPLS • IRF stacking • UWW • 2, 3, 6 and 10 - slot chassis • 40 GbE capable • 84 10 GbE ports, 480 1 GbE ports • High - density PoE+ • Full L3 features & IPv6/MPLS • IRF stacking • UWW 10504 10508 10508V 10512 SMB and Branch Core Enterprise access Campus Core • 6 and 12 - slot compact chassis • Redundant management and power for modules • 96 10 GbE ports, 288 1 GbE ports • 288 ports full PoE+ capable • Full L3 features • SDN OpenFlow 1.3 • Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 7503 7502/3 7506 7506V 7510 5406/5412 R
17. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba Networks, Inc. All rights reserved A Hybrid “Site Survivable” Campus AirW ave C l e a r Pa s s A p p l i c a ti o n s CAP IAP CAP I n te r n e t/ W A N L o c a l C o n tr o l l e r Sta n d a l o n e (m a s te r ) C o n tr o l l e r I n s ta n t C l u s te r Ma s te r C o n tr o l l e r School 1 School 2 School 3
41. Fixed port switches 5500 EI 3600 v2 EI 2620/2615 3800 2920/2915 • Layer 2 • 8, 24 or 48 ports • 10/100 & 1 GbE • 10 GbE uplinks • PoE+ • sFlow, ACLs, IPv6 • Fanless & compact models 2530 • Layer 3 with static & RIP routing • 8, 24 or 48 ports • 10/100 • PoE+ models • Redundant power • GbE uplinks • Layer 3 Advanced with mcast routing • 24 or 48 ports • 10/100 • PoE+ models • IRF • Layer 3 with static & RIP routing • 8, 24, 48 ports Gig • PoE+ models • Stacking • Redundant power • Modular 10GbE uplinks • OpenFlow • Layer 3 Advanced 24 or 48 ports • Low - latency • Highly resilient Mesh Technology • Redundant power • Replaceable fans • OpenFlow • Layer 3 Advanced 24 or 48 ports • Redundant power • IRF • OpenFlow 3500 • Layer 3 Advanced • 24 or 48 ports • Modular 10 GbE uplink • Redundant power • OpenFlow 5500 HI • Layer 3 Advanced • 24 or 48 ports • Enhanced MPLS/VPLS support • Dual Redundant PS • IRF • Fixed and modular 10GbE uplinks • OpenFlow SMB & Branch Core Enterprise access Layer 3 with static & RIP routing • 24 or 48 ports Gig • PoE+ models • 4 fixed 10 GbE uplinks • Redundant power • 9 chassis IRF • OpenFlow 1.3 5130 EI
- 102 Total Views
- 88 Website Views
- 14 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 188.8.131.52
- 1 184.108.40.206
429276948-01-WiFi-Portfolio-Milenko-Aruba-Final470 Views .
cisco_vs_hp_cli386 Views .
Cisco Catalyst 9300 datasheet317 Views .
Cisco Catalyst 2960 series switches296 Views .
EG8145V5 Datasheet 02292 Views .
Catalyst 2960XXR Series Enterprise Switches263 Views .
Licensing for Cisco DNA part 2253 Views .
Portfolio-Aruba-Wi-Fi253 Views .
HUAWEI MA5800 OLT Introduction249 Views .
Brochure SP ITCorporation214 Views .
Agile POL Campus Solution Brochure V2.0209 Views .
Cisco Catalyst 2960 series switches datasheet208 Views .
Brochure En ITCorporation162 Views .
SD-WAN SonicWall158 Views .
HP Networking and Aruba Networks 1-35151 Views .
Licensing for Cisco DNA part 1149 Views .
TCP Congestion Control133 Views .
Servicios SP128 Views .