5. HVORFOR MOBILE FIRST INFRASTRUKTUR?
15. HVORDAN MOBILE FIRST INFRASTRUKTUR?
26. MERVERDI I MOBILE FIRST INFRASTRUKTUR
6. Reimagine a Workplace CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved
8. 2005 2013 THE RISE OF GENMOBILE
7. Understanding GenMobile is a must to implement the right strategy
9. Powered by Untethered Unified Communications Saved over $700K by eliminating cabling and going UC American Fidelity Assurance CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved
10. San Francisco, Oct 2014 Reduced network costs by 75% by going All - Wireless Cardinal Health
11. That Enables Free Seating 60% of cubicles go unoccupied at ~$14k per position CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved
1. HOW TOMORROW MOVES (MORGENDAGEN ER HER I DAG!)
13. The Internet is more that humans Gartner Says 6.4 Billion Connected "Things" Will Be in Use in 2016, Up 30 Percent From 2015 CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved
27. ONCE THE SMARTPHONE RULES THEM ALL... INDOOR LOCATION SERVICES CAN IMPROVE USER EXPERIENCE
12. Businesses will spend $122B on public cloud IT services in 2018 90% of new commercial apps are now specifically developed for cloud Data centers evolve to meet the demand for growth
32. A MEMORABLE FAN EXPERIENCE WITH MERIDIAN AND VENUENEXT $1M revenue boost with purchases with the mobile app in one season 10x growth in the marketing contacts database
41. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved Thank You Epost: firstname.lastname@example.org Telefon: 930 888 15 Twitter : @ ifredriks
14. CELLULAR CALLS HIT ENTERPRISE NETWORKS WITH WI - FI CALLING Wi - Fi is the New Small Cell
28. ONCE THE INDOOR LOCATION INFRASTRUCTURE IS READY ... YOUR BUSINESS PARTNERS WILL START TAKING ADVANTAGE
22. A More Intuitive User Experience NEW WAY: Simplify with ClearPass, separate traffic dynamically OLD WAY: Without advanced policy, separate traffic by SSIDs
29. IMPROVE WORKPLACE PRODUCTIVITY AND INFLUENCE REVENUE GROWTH Enable indoor location on any Wi - Fi with Aruba Beacons and Sensors Centrally manage beacons & sensors with Aruba Meridian App Platform Publish maps, campaigns & content for developers with Meridian SDKs
17. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved Switching That Meets the Needs of Today and Tomorrow Aruba 3810 with SmartRate 1, 2.5, 5, 10 GbE on existing twisted pair copper cabling Auto - negotiate speeds Standards based / SDN capable
4. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved Agenda Hvorfor Mobile First infrastruktur ? Hvordan Mobile First infrastruktur ? Merverdi i Mobile First infrastruktur
37. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved Agenda Hvorfor Mobile First infrastruktur ? Hvordan Mobile First infrastruktur ? Merverdi i Mobile First infrastruktur
18. 205H 210 Series 200 Series 228 277 Most Flexible 802.11ac AP Portfolio 330 Series (Wave 2) 220 Series 270 Series 310 Series (Wave 2) 320 Series (Wave 2)
23. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved Step Up Your Guest Experience Custom portals to showcase your property Can be used to advertise mobile app and deliver download link Social logon support One Wi - Fi login for repeat visitors Integration with leading PMS providers ClearPass Guest
24. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved BYOD: Employees Onboard Their Own Devices ClearPass Onboard User and IT friendly: One time user registration/no IT intervention Secure: 802.1x EAP - TLS Visibility: Regain visibility for policy and troubleshooting
31. MEETING ROOM AUTOMATION WITH MERIDIAN AND ROBIN Meridian SDK Meridian SDK Wayfinding to reserved meeting rooms Nearest meeting room discovery and on - demand booking with the Robin app IoT digital sign powered by Robin
33. Wayfinding to products & services Software controls for mobile engagement Push notification on venue’s mobile app Aruba Beacons and Meridian Aruba WLAN Meridian SDK Meridian SDK Personalized digital signage Aruba ClearPass REST API
39. IDC ranks HPE Aruba a “Leader” in WLAN market “The combined entity pushes Aruba - HPE more strongly into the second - place position in terms of revenue and market share.” “The WLAN portfolio from the Aruba side has frequently been at the forefront of WLAN innovation and technology transitions.” Source: IDC MarketScape : Worldwide Enterprise WLAN 2015 - 2016 Vendor Assessment | Document #US40653915e
16. Wave 2 Milestones 2016 - 17 End Points 2015 Infrastructure 2015+ 2.5GbE N - Base - T or MG - Base - T ? W2
20. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved ClientMatch ™ Uninterrupted access across your property Intelligently steers devices to the best AP Reduces “sticky” clients issues => fewer helpdesk tickets No client - side software required REAL - TIME RF CORRELATION DEVICE TYPE INTERFERENCE LOCATION CONGESTION ‘MU - MIMO Aware’
36. Wayfinding within the school Software controls for classroom management Teacher and student facing mobile apps for messaging, digital roll call, calendars and network access control in the classroom Aruba Beacons and Meridian Aruba WLAN Meridian SDK Meridian SDK Aruba ClearPass REST API Student information system
19. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved Aruba Enables Deployment Flexibility CONTROLLERLESS WLAN WITH ARUBA INSTANT CONTROLLER BASED Simplified branch Wi - Fi with built - in controller Centralized encryption with advanced services at scale Single architecture across all locations/deployments Dual - persona access points Enterprise - class capabilities across all products One network management platform One policy management platform Remote access VIRTUAL INTRANET AGENT REMOTE APS
34. Wayfinding to geofenced locations Software controls for secure data access Location - based document access control on the MobileIron Docs@Work app Aruba Beacons and Meridian Aruba WLAN Meridian SDK Meridian SDK Aruba ClearPass REST API Mobile device management (MDM)
35. Wayfinding to reserved meeting rooms Software controls for meeting room automation Nearest meeting room discovery and on - demand booking with the Robin app Aruba Beacons and Meridian Aruba WLAN Meridian SDK Meridian SDK Aruba ClearPass REST API IoT digital sign powered by Robin
38. “Clients globally should consider HP Aruba for all wired / WLAN access layer opportunities.” Gartner MQ for Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure, August 2015 Source: Gartner Magic Quadrant for the Wired and Wireless LAN Access Infrastructure September 2015. Tim Zimmerman, Bill Menezes , Andrew Lerner, ID Number: G00277052 This Magic Quadrant graphic was published by Gartner Inc. as part of a larger research not e and should be evaluated in the context of the entire report. The Gartner report is available upon request from HP. The Magic Qua dra nt is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how cer tai n vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicte d i n the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Ma gic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expr ess or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. HP and Aruba...Better Together Leader in campus networks
30. SOFTWARE CONTROLS FOR MOBILE ENGAGEMENT Meridian SDK Battery powered Aruba Beacons Indoor maps with content, push notification campaigns and centralized beacon management Partners: App Development Agencies and Software Vendors Smartphone with the Meridian powered app (iOS, Android) Beacon management with Aruba Sensors on any Wi - Fi Beacon management with Aruba 802.11ac access points
25. ClearPass Exchange: End to End Controls Internet of Things ( IoT ) BYOD and corporate owned REST API, Syslog Security monitoring and threat prevention Device management and multi - factor authentication Helpdesk and voice/SMS service in the cloud Multi - vendor switching Multi - vendor WLANs Aruba ClearPass with Exchange Ecosystem
40. CONFIDENTIAL © Copyright 2015. Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. All rights reserved Why Customers Chooses Aruba Access Solutions 802.11ac wireless Multi - gig SDN switching Lifetime warranty Policy Services and NAC Guest access Self - service BYOD access Location Based Services Wayfinding and push Code - free AppMaker Rich management Architecture and Visibility Application aware QoS RF visibility Architectural flexibility
21. Role - based Access Control AP is Untrusted Virtual AP 1 SSID: Corp Virtual AP 2 SSID: Visitor Aruba Mobility Controller Executive Employee Partner Contractor Visitor Security Boundary Centralized Crypto Sessions Flow / Application Classification Policy Enforcement Firewall Government Network Aruba ClearPass AAA / RADIUS / TACACS+ LDAP AD PKI End - to - end crypto boundary Per - user virtual connection Multiple classes of users on same infrastructure easily separated by policy Mobility Firewall Architecture
- 128 Total Views
- 112 Website Views
- 16 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 126.96.36.199
- 1 188.8.131.52
- 1 it-sbox.com
429276948-01-WiFi-Portfolio-Milenko-Aruba-Final488 Views .
cisco_vs_hp_cli401 Views .
Cisco Catalyst 9300 datasheet323 Views .
Cisco Catalyst 2960 series switches303 Views .
EG8145V5 Datasheet 02301 Views .
Catalyst 2960XXR Series Enterprise Switches278 Views .
Portfolio-Aruba-Wi-Fi264 Views .
Licensing for Cisco DNA part 2260 Views .
HUAWEI MA5800 OLT Introduction252 Views .
Brochure SP ITCorporation216 Views .
Cisco Catalyst 2960 series switches datasheet212 Views .
Agile POL Campus Solution Brochure V2.0212 Views .
Brochure En ITCorporation166 Views .
SD-WAN SonicWall160 Views .
HP Networking and Aruba Networks 1-35155 Views .
Licensing for Cisco DNA part 1151 Views .
TCP Congestion Control136 Views .
Cisco Catalyst 9200 datasheet132 Views .